Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Spoken Word :: Yoshi Brown




Ms. Yoshi Brown speaks out for the mentally ill using the power of the spoken word. Yoshi Brown is a beautiful soul and poet that is using her gifts for the greater good. Thank you Ms. Brown for speaking for those that may not be able to speak in the moment but that doesn’t make what they have to say any less valuable or important! We are all human beings and deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. “All that wander are not lost”

“If a man loses pace with his companions, 
perhaps it is because he hears a different 
drummer. Let him step to the music which 
he hears, however measured, or far away.”
-Henry David Thoreau

“Don’t walk in front of me,
I may not follow.
Don’t walk behind me,
I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.
-Albert Camus







No comments: